Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Yay, the new year of 2012 is coming! *cheap confetti*

Lots of things happened in this 2011. Good and bad memories.

First, I'm going to tell you about my good memories. Like, going overseas not only once, but twice! Can you imagine how happy am I to have been overseas twice a year! I'm like totally speechless about that. It's like I've lived my dream. Now I'm just floating on clouds full of joy. And, last semester, I got 2 BMD Awards! That's like a whole new record to myself. Well, I had gotten several BMD Awards before, but it's like once at a time, so it wasn't really that memorable. To get 2 BMD Awards at one ceremony is like my personal goal. That 2 BMD Awards was Life Skill and English (that's why I write this in English B-) ). Now, I'm floating on a cotton candy clouds. =w=

And now, for the bad memories. Most of them were just the drama in Junior High School. I mean, it's JHS, there must tons of dramas. Some of were so irritating that almost made me cry and smashed a plate. Those are just stuff about girls and friendship and sort of things like that, not really important. I was also thinking about how miserable it is to be girls. I mean, we felt everything so deeply. In the opposite side, the boys are just like,"erh." I was also pretty upset to myself not to go to Panic!'s concert in Jakarta on the Big Wave Festival. I'm killing myself right now.

My resolution for next year are
  • Study harder than EVER.
  • Get all of Panic's albums
  • Kill Justin Bieber
  • Go to Panic's concert
  • Be a good friend
  • Get into glee series
  • Get a new glasses frame, mine's now is horrible
  • Figured out what major should I take (college stuff)
  • Decorate this blog
What I wanted to say is just, I have a blast this year. I have learned so much, socially and knowledge wise. Thank you for everyone that make it happened. For my family, friends, and foes, you all have taught me new things this year, it's time to start to whole things all over again, and I hope you will taught me new things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment