Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Apologize

I'm sorry I can't write so many post again, because several reasonable reasons
  • School is on! And this time I'm determined to get lots of BMD Awards and really just focused on my school.
  • TONS OF HOMEWORK!!! You couldn't imagine how much burden the teachers gave us as a sophomore =A=
  • Not much to say. There's nothing interesting going on recently so I don't have any idea what to write.
  • No time for OL. The computer is usually booked by my sister, and the laptop is booked by my brother so I was left alone with the plasma TV. The agony...
  • If I do get the computer, I use it very wisely. By wisely, I mean to open Wikipedia and stuff to do my homework.
  • I just too lazy to write, that's all

1 comment:

  1. pikir apa yang mau dipasang buat di mading al, jogja....-_-

    ReplyDelete