Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

Well, actually I'm not a christian, but to respect christian people who read my blog, I dedicated this post to celebrate Christmas. So, Merry Christmas everyone!

Even though I'm not christian, I also got the benefit of christmas. Actually A LOT OF benefits.
  • Good Movies: This is why I love christmas! There's always good movies in christmas, such as today, we have The King's Speech, A Christmas Carol, etc
  • Holiday: Duh..., this is so obviously FUN. I mean, who doesn't like holidays? Because of this, every other fun thing is possible.
  • Discount: Yeah, because of christmas there's this huge discount in every department store nearby. My mom loves this discount, she usually goes to Ambarukmo Plaza when there's this dscount.
  • Cool Decoration: I love christmas decoration, because they look vintage and awesome. My friend who own a small shop in her house put lots of tiny bulbs on a wire christmas kind on her bedroom wall. This bulbs makes her room looks like a witch doctor room. I haven't seen it yet, but my other friend who has seen it, said that the bulbs are just hilarious.
  • Family Gathering: Even though my family don't celebrate christmas, we still have this family gathering in gramma's. I love this gathering because gramma always make delicious food, and there's always ice cream in her fridge.
  • Christmas Special Songs: Some the songs are awesome such as White Christmas by Frank Sinatra, but some are just horrible. I really hate that Mistletoe song by the all-time drag Justin Bieber. It's the definition of BAD. The other awesome song is like All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.
Well, there you go! That's how a non-christian-awkward girl celebrate her not-so-fun christmas. I do wish that you have a merry christmas too! :D

5 comments:

  1. Orang islam gak boleh ngucapin selamat natal ke org lain! Kamu percaya sm natal? *sok alim

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh, maafkan saya bu haji! saya berjanji akan taat terhadap agam saya sendiri, maaf ya bu haji kuwat

    ReplyDelete