Friday, January 20, 2012

Stomachache

I have this weird feeling deep in my stomach that just so irritating. No, it's not diarrhea. Not mag or other stomach problem either. It's too poetic that makes me want to vomit just by typing it. It feels like having butterflies inside your stomach that keep flapping its wing as hard as it could. And it's been going on this last couple week.

It gets worse when I'm near certain people that I chose to remain nameless. I don't have any conflict with these people or any particular feeling at all. Keep in mind that I'm not into romantic stuff-except for ghostgirl books-so it has nothing romantic, alright? I really have no bad memories and particular liking with these people. But, they do seems not very good to other people. They seems to have the most delicious treat that the butterflies love and dying to eat that treat.

It's quite bothering and also lowed my grades. Please, anyone who know this irritating disease, comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment