Friday, June 29, 2012

I Want You to Read! Not Checking it Out, Read Dammit!

Let's make it clear shall we? I don't like to put a lots of picture in my posts, that's it.

Wonders why?

I want people to really reads my posts not scrolling the page quickly. If a blog is judged by only its appearance and pictures in it, then it's not fair, right? I thought blogger is a place for people to write, once again WRITE. To write about their life, quotes, or everything. If you like to check out pictures, you could go to deviantart, facebook photos, or google images, right?

Besides, there's nothing wrong about spending more time to read something you really interested in, right? I love to write and I want people to be interested in my writing. If you have any critics or input to my writing skills, you could contact me or comment below.

Thank you for your understanding.

3 comments:

  1. you write a lots " r i g h t ? "=_= then, how about my? I write lots words and post lots picture in the same post,

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't really READ your blog, I only looks for picture, etc. Lagian ini nggak nyindir kamu kok yur, lebih ke 2'sahabat' mu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aku tau kalo kamu ganyindir aku. yaya, aku tau=_=

    ReplyDelete