Monday, April 16, 2012

Forgotten

Yeah, I want to write about how people used to forgot little things that makes life great. I know, it sounds very girly and childish and just absolute awkwardness B-). But I used to think them in my spare times, especially when I got that wanting to suicide feeling. I'm kinda depressed lately, maybe it best if I just die, right. Oh god, I need chocolate, stats! Well, chocolate helps your body produce endorphin which is a chemical blah, blah, blah. You really don't want to know, right? Here goes nothing


  • Friends  are forgotten treasure that no one knows how important they are. I'm not the forever alone kind of person because I have lots and LOTS of friends. They're the one that's there everywhere, every time. They're there when you're sad, when you're happy, when you're mad, even when you're angry at them. They're not for sale. I mean, friendship is not for sale. You can't buy friendship. They come naturally into your life, just let them in.

  • Family is something everyone love and cherished about. Your parents raised you to be like this right now with their blood and sweat. They give us education at its best. They literally give us life. Without them we'll be nothing. Absolute nothingness. As nothing as a dust on the corner of your room.

  • Love is an abstract concept to grasp as abstract as its importance. This is the most crucial thing as it's the most mushy and girly thing. Without it, we're nothing. It doesn't have to be love over gender like boyfriend or girlfriend. It's just love. That's why I don't want to process this topic any further because it's too abstract. You may love someone not because of his/her appearance, intelligence, or even kindness. Sometimes, it's just love.
So far I can only think of those 3. I know, I didn't write as my usual style. This post is too mushy and you may not think it's me. Believe it, it really is me. It's the other side of me. The mushy, delicate, fragile side as I would like to call the hideous side.

Just thought of those three overnight and you'll change. You'll have more respect and will be more grateful to your life. Life is not that bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment