Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Place to Have A Quiet Time

If you're my fans, you would know that my mood lately is blue. Though I love the color blue, metaphorically I mean I'm kinda depressed. Don't ask why, because I don't know.

The best place to have a quiet time, the best place to think, to get emotional, to connect to your soul is TOILET!

Toilet, yes, I really do mean toilet. maybe you feel kinda awkward reading this post but that's fine, don't read it.

You can think so many stuff just by sitting on the toilet for quite a time to get that transcending feeling. Toilet really is magical, proven by my personal experience which I refuse to tell you because it get blurred out.

Something I really love doing in the toilet is crying. Crying is somewhat your shame, I mean no one thought crying is good, right? To tell you why, I made up some some lines of poem about it :D

Tears come streaming down your face
Down your red snobby face
Matches your red runny nose
Sobs per 5 seconds
Cry you little baby, cry

So, I ran away
Ran away to this magical land of poop
No, not the shits, the aura of it
The smell of flowery perfume
Cool and damp, perfect
Wet, even more perfect

Why here?
I don't know

Maybe they can't hear me with the flush symphony going on
Maybe they can't see me with the solid wooden door surrounds
Maybe they can't smell me with the flowery perfume atmosphere
Maybe they can't touch me with the wet and damp water around
Disgusted, they say

Tadaaaaa, that's my somewhat-well-written poems about crying in the toilet. You should try it sometimes, it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment